Building Completion Date: 1880
County Seat: Runnels
Present Status: Gone
Building Completion Date: 1889
County Seat: Balinger
Present Status: Existing. Active.
Architect: Eugene T. Heiner (Oscar Ruffini was supervising architect)
Architectural Style: Second Empire
General Contractor: Thomas Lovell
Building Materials/Description: The 1889 building incorporated local stone accented with sheet metal work and Mansard roofs. $29,000. -1941 – extensive remodeling: two wings added with matching stone, original stone sandblasted to match; cupola removed, wood frame roof removed and replaced with steel, all new plaster, doors, millwork, electrical, plumbing, ceilings lowered, wood window. $64,000.