Ted Lerich is Director of Sales and Marketing for Texascourthouses.com, a website that offers courthouse photography and paraphernalia for aficionados of historical architecture. He runs the Sales & Marketing arm of the website offering affordable advertising for small “mom and pop” businesses who value a targeted market for their advertising dollar. He has been “courthousing” across the state of Texas since 1997 when he combined his love for photography with his passion for travel.
Prior to his position at Texascourthouses.com, Ted was a noted Project Manager for financial institutions such as Bright Bank, Bank One and J.P. Morgan Chase. He currently resides in East Texas with his wife and two children where he makes time for his family as well as his continued interest in photography, travel and helping other people to build their business as well as their dreams.
Publications where examples of Ted’s photography can be found as well as article write-ups about him include:
- Texas Justice: The Legacy of Historical Courthouses By: Martana
- Lone Star Justice: A text book by Ken Collier, Steven Galatas and Julie Harrelson-Stephens. Published by CQ Press. (CQ = Congressional Quarterly)
- Texas Historical Commission: Texas Plains Trail Region – Travel Guide
- County Magazine: Article titled Picture This! on people who travel to take courthouse pictures
- Texas Co-op Power: Article titled Texas Courthouses on monuments of heritage, justice and pride
- The Texas Docket: Magazine for Texas Association of Legal Secretaries. Cover photos for three counties.
- Texas State Commission on Judicial Conduct: 2003 Annual Report
- City of East Tawakoni: Tourism Brochure
- www.TexasCriminalLawyer.com: Image use